Posted 1 year ago / 77 views
Learning Environment: On campus
In respond to the booming demands in hospitality and tourism industry, Bond University with proudly designed a program that prepares every student to lead on global tourism and hotel industries. The program put emphasis on asset, revenue and human resource management within tourism and hotel businesses.
Hospitality-Related Program: Bachelor of International Hotel and Tourism Management
- Bond successfully established strong ties with Marriott, Accor, Hilton, Inter Continental, Sheraton, Wyndham and many other famed international tourism organizations, giving students the great chance to set their eyes
on actual industry undertaking and eventually land internship or full-time employment.
- People behind the program are often invited to take part of conferences, forums and some other events and also engaged in research works. These channels to a strong connection between the school’s academic
programs and the industry.
- The Advisory Board of the school supports the progress of the program by lending their expertise and influence making sure that the program is updated and responsive to industry’s latest trends.
- The school positioned modern facilities and employed best educators to support students’ progress.
- Students are taught of adventure tourism (a latest development in leisure & tourism industries) in a “learn by doing” approach backed up by educational trips like leisure & tourism industries.
- Hotel and Tourism Management Student Association is being established for students’ added growth.
For more information about admission, curriculum, schedule and tuition, financial aid, scholarship, externship, internship, student life etc. – please contact/visit their website: