Cecil B. Day School of Hospitality Administration, J. Mack Robinson College of Business at Georgia State University
Hospitality Management / Posted 2 years ago / 93 views
The school was named after the founder of the Days Inn Hotel Company, Cecil B. Day after Day family’s donation to the school. The school has been providing hospitality education to prepare students for the demands of the hospitality industry since 1973. The school sees to it that their graduates are ready for management and administrative positions in lodging, food service, exposition, fairs, and private clubs’ careers.
The school is said to be the oldest, largest and the only dual-accredited (AACSB and ACPHA) hospitality program in Georgia and was also ranked among the top 30 hospitality and hotel management schools in the world by CEOWORLD magazine in 2016.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Hospitality Administration
- Reynald G. Washington Master of Global Hospitality Management
- Undergrad Minor in Hospitality Administration
- Certificate in Hospitality Administration
- Study Abroad in Hospitality Administration
- All hospitality faculties are experienced in the hospitality industry and are respected mentors in their fields.
- The School’s Industry Boardthat comprised of more than 65 hospitality leaders support the school through guest lecturing in classes, mentoring and hiring students and providing support with major school projects.
- The School offers two cutting-edge learning facilities; the Hospitality Learning Centerinside the Georgia World Congress Center (the Phil Noyes Classroom) and the Culinary Learning Center (the George McKerrow Culinary Lab) located inside the Bennett A. Brown Commerce Building on campus.
- Students interested in international hospitality learning experiences have the first-hand opportunity to attend the school’s annual Maymester European Hospitality Experience that will introduce the students into the world-class hotels, restaurants, resorts, convention centers, casinos and wineries throughout Europe.
For more information about admission, curriculum, schedule and tuition, financial aid, scholarship, externship, internship, student life etc. – please contact/visit their website: