Center for Hospitality and Sport Management at the Drexel University
Hospitality Management / Posted 2 years ago / 91 views
The Center for Hospitality and Sport Management is composed of three academic departments: Culinary Arts and Food Science, Hospitality Management and Sport Management. The school has been earnestly helping its students in pursuing their dreamed careers by taking all the chances to help them build an industry-relevant resume and a strong network before graduation. The school’s location in Philadelphia, the heart of the Mid-Atlantic region – between New York, Washington D.C., Boston, and Baltimore – is an ideal location that provides the students direct access to some of the most famous sports teams and organizations, restaurants, hotels, casinos, and food companies in the nation.
- Culinary Arts and Food Science
- Bachelor of Science in Culinary Arts and Science
- Bachelor of Science in Culinary Arts & Science + MBA Accelerated Program
- Master of Science in Food Science
- Master of Science in Culinary Arts & Science
- Baking & Pastry Specialization
- Minor in Culinary Arts
- Minor in Food Science
- Minor in Food Studies
- Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Management
- Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Management + MBA Accelerated Program
- Bachelor of Science Sport Management
- Master of Science in Sport Management
- Master of Science in Sport Coaching Leadership
- Minor in Sport Management
- Minor in Sport Coaching Leadership
- The school has renowned and experienced faculty members and modern facilities that helped them on carrying their journey towards their dreamed careers.
- Students in culinary and hospitality courses are given the opportunity to show off a Lunch service sample original, sustainable, and innovative cuisine in the Lunch service at Drexel’s Academic Bistro.
- The school listened and observed the insights raised by the Advisory Board that comprised of exceptional leaders in the culinary, hospitality and sport industries that are committed to advancing the Center for Hospitality and Sport Management.Thus, the school assures that its curriculum is timely and innovative.
- The school invites resource speakers to speak before the students, providing them insights, updates and inspiration for their added personal growth.
- The school welcomes the students to participate in the organizations within the university and with the other universities outside.
For more information about admission, curriculum, schedule and tuition, financial aid, scholarship, externship, internship, student life etc. – please contact/visit their website: