César Ritz Colleges Brig Campus - Switzerland
Posted 1 year ago / 124 views
School Location: Le Bouveret, Lucerne and Brig
On Campus: Yes
César Ritz Colleges, Brig Campus is one of the three campuses of the César Ritz Colleges in Switzerland that provides international hotel and tourism management education. The school is located in the town of of Brig-Glis, the
largest German-speaking town in the Valais region and a great place where one can enjoy restaurants and bars.
César Ritz Colleges Switzerland is the first and the only hotel management school in Switzerland to receive the tedQual certification, a recognition developed by the World Tourism Organization (WTO)
- Higher Diploma in Hotel & Restaurant Management
- Bachelor of International Business in Hotel and Tourism Management
- Master of Science in International Hospitality Management
- Master of Arts in International Business in Hotel and Tourism Management
- The Placement Careers Teams assist students in finding suitable positions for them.
- The school has experienced faculty that helps students in developing their career paths.
- Students at the international Swiss hotel management school can enjoy on exploring the world of hospitality with the guided international career trips.
- The school provides the necessary facilities for the students’ academic and practical trainings. It also provides sports and leisure facilities to the students.
- The students are being served for their lunch and dinner from Monday to Friday and on weekends, they can use Themis and Xenius’ kitchen. This is included in the fees charged to the students.
- Students are accommodated in Themis and Xenius that has single en-suite rooms for their privacy. All rooms are furnace with modern furniture and are non-smoking.
For more information about admission, curriculum, schedule and tuition, financial aid,
scholarship, externship, internship, student life etc. – please contact/visit their website: