Chaplin School of Hospitality and Tourism Management, Florida International University
Hospitality Management / Posted 2 years ago / 93 views
Chaplin School of Hospitality and Tourism Management is one of the 26 schools and colleges of the university. It is located at the Biscayne Bay Campus in North Miami, Florida in the United States. The school is dedicated on producing quality graduates to join the fast-paced and competitive hospitality industry
- B.S. in Hospitality Management
- Combined Bachelor of Science and Master of Science (4+1)
- Food & Beverage Science Research
- Beverage Management
- Hotel/Lodging Management
- Restaurant/Foodservice Management
- Travel & Tourism Management
- Hospitality Studies Minor
- D. in Business Administration
- The school has dynamic faculty members who value, inspire and guide students as they explore their journey towards their success in the industry.
- An in-house career center is established for the students and alumni of the school to help them build networks and eventually land permanent jobs.
- The school offers online and on-site programs that help students balance their lifestyle say, for example, their personal life and education.
- The school’s location offers the students a favorable access to various resources and opportunities.
- Students are exposed to the following events that give them a meaningful experience in the industry: Food Network & Cooking Channel South Beach Wince & Food Festival presented by Food & Wince.
- Learning labs are made available for hands-on activities of the students.
For more information about admission, curriculum, schedule and tuition, financial aid, scholarship, externship, internship, student life etc. – please contact/visit their website: