College of Human Environmental Sciences, University of Alabama
Hospitality Management / Posted 2 years ago / 97 views
The College of Human Environmental Sciences of University of Alabama housed the Department of Human Nutrition and Hospitality Management that aims to provide strong undergraduate programs in the areas of food and nutrition and restaurant and hospitality management and a strong graduate program in the area of human nutrition. The hospitality programs of the school which was established in 1985 are vastly dedicated in preparing the students as future leaders of the hospitality and tourism industries through intensive academic courses and work experience in approved practicum and internships.
- Restaurant, Hotel, and Meetings Management (RHM) Program
- Master of Science in Restaurant, Hotel, and Meetings Management
- The school has various exciting organizations that the students can participate with as part of their professional development.
- Students are the school’s foremost priority so, they see to it that they are properly guided and advised toward a degree.
- Students are being assisted with their search for internship and job opportunities. They may even enjoy the chance to have their internships abroad.
- The school has brilliant and experienced faculty to mentor and guide the students.
- The school offers distant education (online) in Food and Nutrition and Restaurant, Hotel and Meeting Management that is designed for the busy professionals.
For more information about admission, curriculum, schedule and tuition, financial aid, scholarship, externship, internship, student life etc. – please contact/visit their website: