Culinary Arts, Hospitality & Restaurant Management Division, University of Alaska Anchorage
Hospitality Management / Posted 2 years ago / 91 views
Culinary Arts, Hospitality, & Restaurant Management Division designed an innovative and timely program that prepares its students to be ready in all aspects to get to work not only for an entry level job but also into managerial positions.
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in Hospitality and Restaurant Management
- Culinary Arts Program
- An Advisory Committee that is composed of business owners, alumni, industry professionals, and educators works hand-in- hand to ensure that the curriculum is relevant, timely, responsive and is with national accreditation standards.
- Faculty members are committed to its responsibility of providing the necessary knowledge and skills and guide them to their chosen career paths.
- Facilities for any hands-on activity are made available for the students.
- Students are welcomed to actively participate in student organizations that will help those aspirants gained valuable and helpful experiences.
For more information about admission, curriculum, schedule and tuition, financial aid, scholarship, externship, internship, student life etc. – please contact/visit their website: