Dedman School of Hospitality, Florida State University
Hospitality Management / Posted 2 years ago / 192 views
The school was founded in 1947 and is said to be the first school to offer hospitality and tourism management program in the state of Florida. As a trusted education provider, the school does its utmost to equip the students to help them globally succeed in the industry. The school put emphasis on experiential way of learning to complement with the traditional way of teaching.
- Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Management (BS)
- Major in Hospitality Management & Tourism
- Major in Global Club Management & Leadership
- Minor in Hospitality Management
- The faculty and staff of the school are one of the leading mentors of the hospitality business. They support the students in pursuing their dreamed careers by personally interacting with them and doing internationally-wide research.
- The school’s program established internships across the United States (Ireland to Australia).
- Students are invited to take advantage with Dedman School’s Leysin Switzerland Study Abroad Program. This is an opportunity for the students to acquire a deeper sense of understanding of the global industry.
- Students are highly encouraged to participate in students organization, such as the Club Manager Association of America, Eta Sigma Delta, Florida Restaurant & Lodging Association, and the PGA Professional Golf Management Club and school events to enhance their leadership skills and at the same time build networks.
- The school’s curriculum corresponds to the set requirements for membership in the elite Garnet & Gold Scholar Society.
- Students work with instructors for the Little Dinner Series event. They worked together to create a series of themed four-course dinners planned and managed by a group of students.
For more information about admission, curriculum, schedule and tuition, financial aid, scholarship, externship, internship, student life etc. – please contact/visit their website: