Department of Hospitality and Tourism Management at the Isenberg School of Management, University of Massachusetts Amherst
Hospitality Management / Posted 2 years ago / 136 views
The department is housed in Isenberg School of Management in the University of Massachusetts Amherst. Since its very opening, the department has been receiving favorable feedbacks coming from various hospitality employers and that is mainly because of the department’s unwavering commitment of producing competent and knowing graduates.
- On-campus BS in Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Online BS in Hospitality and Tourism Management with the following certificate options:
- Meeting and Event Management Certificate
- Casino Management Certificate
- PhD in Hospitality and Tourism Management
- The faculty has acquired meaningful industry experience and connections, and research applications.
- Students are highly exposed in Hands-on training that emphasizes experiential learning labs, projects and internships.
- The department has Cutting-edge, innovative curriculum responsive to the current and future trends of the industry.
- Students are highly welcome to be part of the professional clubs which are buzzing with various activities.
- Students may grab the opportunity of easily getting an internship or job opportunities during the HTM Career Day.
- Students may widen their studies and industry outlook by listening to various departmental speakers, academics and practitioners in a variety of forums.
- Students may have the dose of inspiration by listening to successful alumni invited to share their experiences.
For more information about admission, curriculum, schedule and tuition, financial aid, scholarship, externship, internship, student life etc. – please contact/visit their website: