EcoleHôtelière de Genève
Posted 2 years ago / 702 views
School Location: Geneva, Switzerland
On Campus: Yes
The school was founded in 1914 but named as EcoleHôtelière de Genève in 1966. The school aims to provide the hospitality, catering and service industries with qualified professionals who are capable of assuming key roles in a company. EcoleHôtelière de Genève was ranked as the 10 th best hotel school in the world based on a study
conducted by Taylor Nelson Sofres (TNS).
- Generalist curriculum (3 yrs.)
- Professional curriculum (2 yrs.) (both lead to an ES Degree)
Generalist Curriculum which is composed of six semesters (3 semesters of courses, 3 semesters of internship) is for the students who have a maturity or a CFC and with at least one year of experience in the hotel and catering industry.
Professional Curriculum which consists of one semester and three theories is for students who have a CFC in one of the fields Catering (kitchen, service, stewardship, etc.) .
After graduation, students can possibly pursue a bachelor’s degree in business economics.
- The school’s faculty members are experienced educators.
- Students will learn at Starling by EHG Residence where they take hands-on reception, bookings and housekeeping classes. EcoleHôtelière de Genève is the only school in Switzerland that is given an opportunity by an establishment with 89 rooms and studios.
- Students are given the chance to serve real customers at the gourmet restaurant Vieux Bois of l’Ecole.
- Students are assisted in eyeing on internship and job opportunities in Switzerland or abroad.
For more information about admission, curriculum, schedule and tuition, financial aid, scholarship, externship, internship, student life etc. – please contact/visit their website:
Avenue of the Peace 12
1202 Geneva Swiss
Phone: +41 22 919 24 24