Fritz Knoebel School of Hospitality Management at the Daniels College of Business, University of Denver
Hospitality Management / Posted 2 years ago / 407 views
Fritz Knoebel School of Hospitality Management is one of the hospitality schools accredited by Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB). The school was established in1946 and has remained steadfast to its prime mission of preparing its students for their future leadership roles in this competitive hospitality industry.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA) in Hospitality Management
Students may choose from the following areas of specialization:
- Lodging/Resort Operations
- Hospitality Sales & Marketing
- Restaurant/F&B Management
- The school built state-of-the-art facilities like the following: production kitchen, Tuscan wine cellar inspired beverage management center, front-desk operations center and 170-person dining hall.
- Students are required to study abroad for at least a quarter and demonstrate a skill in second language.
- The school’s curriculum is constantly aligned with the current and anticipated industry trends with the help of the Executive Advisory Board Members.
For more information about admission, curriculum, schedule and tuition, financial aid, scholarship, externship, internship, student life etc. – please contact/visit their website: