Hotelschool The Hague
Posted 1 year ago / 130 views
School Location: The Hague, Netherlands
On Campus: Yes
Founded in 1929, the school has been applauded by various awarding bodies for its commitment of providing high-end hospitality education. The school was ranked number 12 of the Top 50 Hospitality and Hotel Management Schools in the World by CEOWORLD Magazine in 2016. It is also ranked among the top 5 hospitality schools worldwide for preparing students unto international career on a survey performed by TNS Global.”Caterer Hotel keeper” stated in 2006 that the school is one the best three international centers of hotel management.
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Hotel Management
- Master in Hospitality Management
- The school’s faculty has experience in hospitality management education.
- Hotel school The Hague hosts many Open Days that give interested individuals the chance to learn and understand school’s program, to see the school, meet students and staff members.
- Students came from various countries so; one should expect an international community. The school has a 100% English program for the students.
- The school was rated 4.35 out of 5.00 by its students with regards to student’s career preparation in the latest NSE survey.
- Facilities are made available for the students to get exposed to actual industry activities. They will be working in the schools, restaurants- Le Debut and Zinq.
For more information about admission, curriculum, schedule and tuition, financial aid,
scholarship, externship, internship, student life etc. – please contact/visit their website: