IHTTI School of Hotel Management, Switzerland
Posted 2 years ago / 253 views
School Location: Neuchatel, Switzerland
On Campus: Yes
HTTI School of Hotel Management is part of Swiss Education Group which is composed of 5 schools on 7 campuses throughout Switzerland. With all the developments in the hospitality and tourism industry, the schools stayed flexible and opened to the changes to make sure that the graduates are work ready in whatever fields of the industry.
- Bachelor Of Arts (Honours) in International Hospitality & Design Management
- Postgraduate Diploma in International Hotel & Design Management
- Master Of International Business in Hotel & Design Management
- The school maintains strong relationship with industry leaders that provide the school necessary input from the market, share current and future trends and skills that are all use for the advancement of the school’s programs.
- A bi-annual event- International Recruitment Forum is held for the students to find internship, management-training program or full time position.
- The school provides the students with opportunities to participate in social and sporting activities in Switzerland and Europe.
- Students can purchase the school’s commemorative merchandise online from Campus Clothing. These are also available at Graduation Ceremonies.
- Career Services department assists the students in their search for internship and job opportunities.
- The school has student services like Cultural Integration that help local or foreign students adjust and succeed in Switzerland and Services Academic Counseling for the students considering the next step in their education.
For more information about admission, curriculum, schedule and tuition, financial aid,
scholarship, externship, internship, student life etc. – please contact/visit their website: