Institute of Hotel Management (IHM)
Posted 12 months ago / 55 views
IHM is a widely renowned hospitality school that prepares students since 1963 to be work ready in their chosen field of hospitality. The school’s quality programs had received recognitions and awards from different awarding bodies.
Among the awards are the following:
- National Awards for Excellence in Hospitality Education by MOT / NCHMCT
- Padmasree P. Ananda Rau Memorial Award
- Everest Masala Company-Rolling Trophy
- Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Hospitality Administration
- 3 year B.Sc Degree in Hospitality and Hotel Administration
- Craftsmanship Courses in:
a. Food Production
b. Food & Beverage Service
- Post Graduate Diploma Course in Accommodation Operation and Management
- Post Graduate Diploma Course in Dietetics & Hospital Food Service
- Certificate Course in Hotel and Catering Management
- Diploma Course in Food Production
- Diploma Course in Bakery and Confectionery
- Diploma Course in Front Office
- Diploma Course in Food and Beverage Service
- The school provides the necessary learning facilities from classrooms, library,
training kitchens, bakery Lab, a training restaurant, housekeeping, front office
labs, auditoriums and conference halls.
- The school offers housing services to its students.
- Caliber faculty members and guest lecturers are assigned to instill the necessary
skills, knowledge and qualities of a successful hospitality leader.
- Wi-Fi is being installed for students’ added information resources in the campus.
- The school held its own recruitment to assist its students in identifying and
eventually acquiring internship and job placements.
- The school is a member of various associations that helps students in gaining
more experience and in obtaining extensive knowledge about hospitality and at
the same time building networks.
For more information about admission, curriculum, schedule and tuition, financial aid,
scholarship, externship, internship, student life etc. – please contact/visit their website: