International Hospitality Management School Vatel – France
Posted 1 year ago / 126 views
School Location: Paris, Bordeaux, Lyon, Nimes – France
On Campus: Yes
Vatel is providing hospitality and tourism education in the four continents in the world and actually has 35 campuses worldwide but the very first school was founded in France in 1981 by Alain Sebban.
The school’s advocacy of providing quality graduates to join the industry’s workforce had earned recognitions from industry professionals. Vatel succeeded on winning its first Worldwide Hospitality Award in 2003 and thereafter continued to win series of Worldwide Hospitality Awards like Best Professional Success” and “Best Educational
International Hospitality Management School Vatel – France has programs only in French.
Programs Offered: Undergraduate
- Bachelor in International Hotel Management Graduate
- MBA in International Hotel Management
- Under-graduate and Graduate degrees of the school is recognized by the National Repertory of Professional Certifications in Europe.
- Europass Diploma Supplement which is designed in cooperation of the European Commission, the European Council and UNESCO are provided to the students.
- This credential intends to show the content and value of the school’s degree programs. Europass Diploma Supplement is recognized by 47 countries in 2015.
- The school’s Marco Polo Program provides the students the opportunity to spend one year in a different Vatel School. This will help the students to internationally widen their perception in the hotel and tourism industry.
- Vatel assists the students in obtaining internships and permanent jobs. The school has strong ties with some hotel groups that provide students with internship and employment opportunities, conferences, forums and seminars.
- The school provides the students the necessary facilities for their theoretical andpractical education.
- General Classroom Facilities include the following:
- 10 classrooms with audiovisual equipment
- An IT classroom
- Amphitheater with audiovisual equipment
- Practical application facilities
- An application restaurant
- An application bar
- Reception and banquet halls
- An application kitchen
- A pastry kitchen
- An application reception desk
- The school’s faculty members are knowledgeable and informative with their fields in the industry.
For more information about admission, curriculum, schedule and tuition, financial aid,
scholarship, externship, internship, student life etc. – please contact/visit their website: