International School of Hospitality and Tourism Management Fairleigh, Dickinson University
Hospitality Management / Posted 2 years ago / 148 views
The school was founded in 1942 and serves the hospitality aspirants in various locations. The School has two main New Jersey campuses in Teaneck and Madison, and five off-site locations at Atlantic City, Jersey City, Mercer County, Ocean County, and Wyndham International in Parsippany. In addition to the New Jersey locations, they have an international campus in Vancouver, British Columbia. The School has also developed a broad network of programs and partnerships with schools and universities in Europe, South America and Asia. The school has been committed in using every opportunity provided by the industry or the education to prepare the students in assuming key positions in the future.
The school is recognized as one of the top ten hospitality management programs in the country by The Best Schools.org. and also rated by the Princeton Review’s Gourman Report as one of the top fifteen 4-year hospitality management programs in the United States.
- Hotel and Restaurant Management-B.S.
- Hotel and Restaurant Management-B.S./ M.S. in Hospitality Management-5 year program
- Specialization in Hospitality for Adult Students-B.A. (Bachelor of Arts in Individualized Studies)
- Hospitality Management Studies-M.S.
- Service Innovation and Leadership-M.S. (online)
- The school’s location is favorably located near New York City and Atlantic City — the center of the world’s largest hospitality market.
- Students can easily land their internships or even permanent jobs in any of the school’s affiliated hotel/restaurant/conference center properties, such as the prestigious Hamilton Park Hotel and Conference Center, adjacent to the College at Florham, The Park Avenue Club, located across the street from the Florham campus, as well as, numerous clubs, restaurants and hotels in the New York City and Atlantic City areas.
- They have experienced faculty of industry professionals to guide and mentor the students.
- Students can get the chance to study the international hospitality industry through a senior-year seminar in Switzerland or Italy.
- Joint course offerings in FDU’s Rothman Institute for Entrepreneurial Studies — rated by Success magazine as one of the top entrepreneurial schools in the United States — for students interested in one day opening their own business.
- “The Chaîne des Rôtisseurs”, the oldest culinary/hospitality arts society in the world offers the students with jobs, scholarships and access to their culinary/wine and hospitality arts library.
For more information about admission, curriculum, schedule and tuition, financial aid, scholarship, externship, internship, student life etc. – please contact/visit their website: