Kendall College School of Hospitality Management
Hospitality Management / Posted 2 years ago / 119 views
The school was ranked as #29 in CEOWorld’s rating of the top 50 Global Hospitality Management Schools based on a survey of 18,000 hospitality recruiters and senior managers of luxury hotels around the globe. The school prepares its students into any aspects of opportunity the hospitality industry might offer. This college successfully blends traditional classroom and learning styles with actual, hands-on projects and internships. The school’s hospitality program is ranked number one for preparing students for hospitality careers by Chicago Michelin Guide Restaurants.
- BA Hospitality Management
With the following options and concentration:
- Asset Management
- Beverage Management
- Event Planning and Management
- Hotel Management
- Restaurant Management
- Sustainability Management
Continuing Professional Education:
- Culinary Certificate
- Beer Professional
- Wine Professional
- The school’s faculty members are reputed authors, consultants, business owners and subject matters experts.
- As students of the hospitality program, you are expected to take advantage of the school’s study abroad program. You will have the opportunity to travel to Australia, China, Spain, Switzerland to gain a global perspective on hospitality.
- The schools laid down modern facilities for your hands-on activities. Students will host and serve five-course meals in the Dining Room and learn about the beverage management at the Siebel Institute brewery. For Hotel and lodging students, they are given the chance to learn the intricacies of the housekeeping practices in Hyatt Suite which is inclusive of a bathroom, living room and master suite. Students in the event management will plan events in Skyline and Wine rooms.
- The school has dedicated career services that will help the students in planning their two internships.
- The city of Chicago is the home to 700 hotels, conventions and the largest convention center in North America, McCormick Place. This will help the students to get a closer look and develop a deep understanding of the hospitality industry.
For more information about admission, curriculum, schedule and tuition, financial aid, scholarship, externship, internship, student life etc. – please contact/visit their website: