Les Roches Marbella International School of Hotel Management
Posted 2 years ago / 276 views
School Location: Marbella, Spain
On Campus: Yes
Established in 1995, Les Roches Marbella International School of Hotel Management is a branch campus of Les Roches Switzerland. As a branch of Les Roches Switzerland,
Les Roches Marbella shared a common commitment on providing the students the competence to work on all levels of positions and in any fields of the hospitality industry.
The school is accredited by the Commission on Institutes of Higher Education (CIHE) of the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC).
- Bachelor Degree in Hospitality
- Bachelor Degree with Intensive English and Service
- Hotel Management Diploma
- Strategic Human Resources Management
- Entrepreneurship and SME Management
- Resort Management
- Event Management
- Postgraduate in Hospitality
- Postgraduate in Marketing Management for Luxury Tourism
- Postgraduate in International Hotel Management- Executive Program
- Summer program
- Students generally come from diverse countries so, the school provides instruction in English to students.
- Students has international environment that widen and deepen their perception and understanding of the diversity of cultures. This is also an avenue for an
improved interpersonal skill.
Learning facilities include:
- 1 auditorium with capacity of 158 seats (dividable in two separate classrooms) with Global Connectivity Classroom to connect with branch campus in Switzerland
- 17 well equipped classrooms, each with a maximum capacity of 35 seats
- 4 tutorial rooms, each with a maximum capacity of 15 seats
- 3 kitchens (each tailored for a different Food and Beverage concepts)
- 1 demonstration kitchen
- 1 demonstration bar
- 1 demonstration front office
- 1 demonstration hotel room
- 1 demonstration housekeeping office
- 1 language laboratory
- 1 IT laboratory
- 1 library with study room and media center where faculty and students can research, learn, study, relax and solve problems.
- Students are given access to internet throughout the campus in addition to the access provided in students living quarters.
- Students can enjoy sport and recreational facilities in the campus:
- Tennis and padel courts – with tennis & padel school
- Swimming pool
- Bodyblitz, yoga and pilates
- Students may take advantage on school’s housing services.
For more information about admission, curriculum, schedule and tuition, financial aid,
scholarship, externship, internship, student life etc. – please contact/visit their website: