Penn State School of Hospitality Management
Hospitality Management / Posted 2 years ago / 133 views
The school’s programs are designed to give the students the necessary leanings and trainings enough to prepare them in their future management positions. People behind the school worked hand-in-hand to make sure that students gain the theoretical, managerial, quantitative, organizational, and technical skills they need to become responsible leaders in the hospitality industry.
- Hospitality Management Major
- Minor in Entrepreneurship and Innovation (ENTI)
- Master of Science Degree in HM
- Doctor of Philosophy Degree in HM
- Most of the school’s faculty members are vastly experienced and also researchers for the industry.
- More than 100 firms are coming to visit Penn State each year to recruit students enrolled in programs offered by the School of Hospitality Management.
- The school provides state-of-the-art facilities to be used by the students. It includes the following:
- Food Decisions Research Laboratory
- Center for Hospitality Real Estate Strategy
- Hospitality Leadership Institute
- Services Research Network
- Center for Food Innovation
- Café Laura
- Technology Laboratories
- The school welcomes the students to participate with the students’ organizations laid for their added professional development.
- The school pays attention to the Advisory Board composed of successful and renowned industry leaders with their insights and advice to help update the program’s curriculum.
For more information about admission, curriculum, schedule and tuition, financial aid, scholarship, externship, internship, student life etc. – please contact/visit their website: