Rosen College of Hospitality Management University of Central Florida
Hospitality Management / Posted 2 years ago / 95 views
The hospitality program of the University kicked off in 1983 and thereafter struggled series of realignment until a major change came up in 2000. It was when, Harris Rosen, the owner of Orlando-based Rosen Hotels and Resorts and to whom the school was named after, donated a big amount of cash and a huge lot for the added development of the program. The Mediterranean resort-style campus is now independently operating at Orlando, Florida, approximately 30 miles away from the main campus. Orlando’s renowned hospitality and tourism industry complements the hospitality program of the school. Students may have every ounce of opportunity to learn and work in one of the industry’s leading market.
- Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Management
- Bachelor of Science in Event Management
- Bachelor of Science in Restaurant & Foodservice Management
- Bachelor of Science in Entertainment Management
- Master of Science in Hospitality & Tourism Management
- D. in Hospitality Management
- D. in Hospitality Education (no longer accepting new candidates)
- Graduate Certificate in Destination Marketing & Management
- Graduate Certificate in Event Management
- The faculty members are globally recognized with their research, teaching skills and experience in the industry.
- Tough to beat facilities are laid down for a more effective education. The Mediterranean resort-style campus is the house of the 18 high-tech classrooms, executive education centers, 200 seat training dining room and bar, beer and wine laboratory,2 test kitchens, 400 seat auditorium, three computer labs, library, bookstore and fitness center.
- The school is situated nearby the industry partners, a convenience for students attending internships and classes.
- Rosen offers on-campus housing that has many amenities for its students. They can enjoy the study lounges and free laundry facilities on each floor, complimentary coffee in the concierge lounge, central community center, free parking and a heated pool. They are also given the privilege to be part of the Behind-the-Scenes industry trips and events with employers who hire directly from the college.
For more information about admission, curriculum, schedule and tuition, financial aid, scholarship, externship, internship, student life etc. – please contact/visit their website: