School of Hospitality Business Management, Washington State University
Hospitality Management / Posted 2 years ago / 250 views
Consistently ranked among the top 5 percent of the 170 similar programs in the nation, the school remains committed on preparing its students to be all set with the upcoming opportunities in the industry. The school’s programs are designed to prepare the students to succeed on managing any or all of the following: operations, revenues, sales, service, and event planning and consulting
The school also offers degree programs in the following locations:
- University Center of North Puget Sound (Everett)
- Tri-Cities,Global Campus,Switzerland
- Hospitality Business Management Major
- Wine business management major
- D. in Business Administration with a concentration in Hospitality and Tourism
- Students have top industry leaders to speak in their class and highly experienced faculty to teach and guide them.
- The school put emphasis on real-world learning to more effectively teach the students.
- Students have the direct opportunity to study at César Ritz Colleges in Switzerland—a traditional Swiss hospitality school.
- Easy access of internship and employment opportunities from the school’s industry partners.
- The school has a state-of-the-art teaching/production kitchen, an elegant dining room, and a wine-tasting area in the Marriott Foundation Hospitality Teaching Center
- The School hosts the following career events where various employers and interested students met.
- The Burtenshaw Hospitality Career Night is a hospitality-company-only career fair.
- Hospitality Career Previews let you learn about career opportunities in various companies.
For more information about admission, curriculum, schedule and tuition, financial aid, scholarship, externship, internship, student life etc. – please contact/visit their website: