School of Hotel Administration, Cornell University
Hospitality Management / Posted 2 years ago / 130 views
The School of Hotel Administration (SHA) is established in 1922. It is one of the three accredited business schools in Cornell University’s College of Business located in Ithaca, New York. It has been dedicated in its mission of creating and disseminating knowledge about hospitality management through teaching, research, industry relations and service for more than 90 years.
SHA has the only hospitality program out of the eight private institutions of Northeastern United States in the Ivy League and is accredited by AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business). The school was also ranked as the No. 1 Hospitality and Hotel management school in the world for 2015 by CEOWORLD magazine.
- Undergraduate Degree in Hotel Administration
- Master of Management in Hospitality
- Baker Program in Real Estate
- MS & PhD Program
Executive Education Programs
- Professional Development Program
- General Managers Program
- Advanced Management Program
- Online Learning Program
- Custom Programs
- The school welcomes hospitality companies to join them in carrying out events and provide internship and employment opportunities to the students.
- The school provides functional facilities for the hands-on learning of the students. The Statler Hotel serves as a primary teaching facility of the school. Each year, students are given the opportunity to work along the professionals in a range of hotel and restaurant operations.
- The Cornell Center for Hospitality Research is a form of contribution to the industry. This promotes studies for an improved hospitality operation. It has three series of center publications posted in the school’s official website that includes Cornell Hospitality Reports, Cornell Hospitality Tools, and Industry Perspectives
- The school hosts receptions at global hospitality and travel industry conferences, invites resource speakers to speak for the latest in the industry, and honors outstanding contributions to the hospitality industry.
- The school has experienced and renowned experts shaping the students into successful industry leaders.
- The school’s Advisory Board is composed of famous business owners and industry leaders. They ensure that the school’s curriculum is updated and responsive to the current and future trends of the industry.
For more information about admission, curriculum, schedule and tuition, financial aid, scholarship, externship, internship, student life etc. – please contact/visit their website: