School of Hotel & Restaurant Management at the W. A. Franke College of Business, Northern Arizona University
Hotel & Restaurant Management / Posted 2 years ago / 101 views
School of Hotel & Restaurant Management (SHRM) at the W. A. Franke College of Business, Northern Arizona University has been known as one of the leading providers of quality hospitality graduates. The school thrives by ensuring that it has innovative curriculum to keep track with current trends of the industry and by maintaining strong allies for an easy access of internship and job opportunities of the students.
SHRM is accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Hospitality.
- Hotel and Restaurant Management Bachelor of Science degree
- International Hospitality Bachelor of Science degree
- Global Business Program
- Programs are designed in the ‘real world’ way of hospitality—with an eye on the specific career the students want.
- The school emphasizes high level of faculty-student interaction and team-based classroom experiences.
- The school created Business Leadership Program (BLP) designed to harness students’ leadership skills.
- Students that are exceptionally good in the classroom and extracurricular activities are highly recognized in the Professionalism Recognition Program (PRP).
- SHRM Hospitality Career Fair provides the students the opportunity to choose where to have their internships or permanent jobs from the invited hospitality companies.
- The school deeply concerns its students so, it supports them even beyond the classroom through Academic/Career Mentoring and Academic Advising Office.
- Students may also enjoy special events of the school like the following: Casino Night, Golf Tournament
For more information about admission, curriculum, schedule and tuition, financial aid, scholarship, externship, internship, student life etc. – please contact/visit their website: