School of Tourism and Hospitality Management, Temple University
Recreation Management / Posted 2 years ago / 104 views
Hailed as the largest provider of tourism, hospitality, sport and recreation management education in the Philadelphia, the school continues to keep on offering quality education since its establishment in 1998. In fact, it has acquired an accreditation from the Council on Accreditation of Parks, Recreation, Tourism and Related Professions (COAPRT).
- S. in Tourism and Hospitality Management,
- S. in Sport and Recreation Management
- T.H.M. (Master of Tourism and Hospitality Management)
- Ed. in Sport and Recreation Administration.
- Master of Science (MS) in Sport Business
- Tourism emphasis for the Ph.D. degree in Business Administration offered in The Fox School of Business and Management.
- The faculty members are knowledgeable and are actively involved with the field’s most respected editorial boards, and centers.
- The school positively welcomes their partners and other businesses to participate the school programs like the Career Day held every fall.
- The school encourages students to join student organizations for their added development.
- The school sets up facilities for any hands-on activities of the students.
For more information about admission, curriculum, schedule and tuition, financial aid, scholarship, externship, internship, student life etc. – please contact/visit their website: