Stout School of Hospitality Leadership, University of Wisconsin
Hotel & Restaurant Management / Posted 2 years ago / 205 views
Ranked as the number ten best hospitality and hotel management schools by CEOWorld Magazine of New York, the school produces and will continue to produce quality graduates whose knowledge and skills are based on a comprehensive curriculum that combines traditional teaching with practical experience.
- B.S. in Golf Enterprise Management
- B.S. in Hotel, Restaurant and Tourism Management
- Lodging Management Minor
- Property Management Minor
- Tourism Minor
- Golf Enterprise Specialization
- Students are guided and taught by industry-experienced faculty.
- State-of-the-art facilities are all set to provide students a well-rounded and practical understanding.
- The school has more than 100 agreements with national and international hospitality businesses to provide students with internships and job opportunities.
- Various students’ organizations are inviting the students to be part of. This is another opportunity for the students to boost their leadership skills.
.For more information about admission, curriculum, schedule and tuition, financial aid, scholarship, externship, internship, student life etc. – please contact/visit their website: