The Collins College of Hospitality Management, California State Polytechnic
Hospitality Management / Posted 2 years ago / 131 views
The college is part of the California State Polytechnic University, Pomona and was founded in 1973. Collins was said to be the first to offer hospitality program in California and has been hailed as one of the best, in fact, it was ranked third in the nation by restaurant executives in 2010. The college is committed on its mission of advancing the field of hospitality management through its collaborative learn-by-doing approach to education, its profound appreciation of the diversity of backgrounds, ideas and cultures, and its active engagement in strategically integrating scholarship, service and applied learning.
- Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Management
- Master of Science in Hospitality Management (MSHM)
- Minor in Hospitality Management
- Minor in Culinology
- MBA with a Hospitality Management Emphasis
- The school hosts career expo in which eighty of the nation’s leading hospitality companies and students come together and meet for their employment interests.
- State-of-the-art facilities are built where they learn to apply hospitality management theories and concepts to research and real-world settings.
- The college offers tours for prospective students and their parents throughout the year. The tour will demonstrate the students with the curriculum, co-curricular and career opportunities, scholarships, student life and complete tour of our facilities.
- Students are required to work for the Restaurant at Kellogg Ranch that serves both lunch and dinner. This is part of the students’ hands-on training.
- The college’s faculty members are experienced and experts in their fields.
For more information about admission, curriculum, schedule and tuition, financial aid, scholarship, externship, internship, student life etc. – please contact/visit their website: