The Department of Hospitality and Tourism Management at the Pamplin College of Business, Virginia Tech
Hospitality Management / Posted 2 years ago / 141 views
The hospitality program was first opened in 1987 and had become an independent department in the same year. For many years the school has mustered appreciations from various hospitality companies in which the graduates have been working. The employers are pleased on how the school had trained the graduates to be ready on works, confident and up to with challenges.The school’s undergraduate programs are accredited by Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) and its graduate programs are ranked as one of the best.
The school has campuses on the following locations:
- Montgomery County,
- Master of Science in Business Administration with concentration in Hospitality and Tourism Management,
- International Hospitality and Tourism Strategy (IHTS)
- Entrepreneurship in HTM (EHTM)
- HTM Business Analytics and Revenue Management (BARM)
- PPH in Business with concentration in Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Destinations Career Fair, an event that gives the students internships and job opportunities.
- The school develops innovative curriculum with the help of the Advisory Board. They see to it that the school is aware with current and future trends of the industry and also with mentoring the students’ career potential.
- The school’s faculty is renowned experts and experienced in their fields.
- The school’s state-of-the- art teaching facilities are made available for students’ hands-on activities.
- Various student organizations are put down for students’ participation.
For more information about admission, curriculum, schedule and tuition, financial aid, scholarship, externship, internship, student life etc. – please contact/visit their website: