The Hotel School
Posted 2 years ago / 169 views
School Location: Sydney and Melbourne, Australia
Learning Environment: On campus
Scholarship: Available (subject to qualification)
Operating since 1989, The Hotel School Sydney partnered with the leading hospitality industry player Mulpha Australia and the famous Southern Cross University. This hotel school aimed to develop successful industry professionals equipped with hotel operational skills, management practice in the tourism and hospitality industry and the
required skills of continuing studies in the competitive and fast-changing hospitality and tourism industry.
- Bachelor of Business in Hotel Management
- Master of International Tourism and Hotel Management
- Graduate Certificate in International Tourism and Hotel Management
- Graduate Diploma in International Tourism and Hotel Management
- Located in Australia’s most populated and one of the most progressive city, students have unmatched opportunities to experience different amenities and great access to career opportunities.
- The school has extensive excellent learning facilities and as a partner, students also gain access to the facilities of Southern Cross University.
- Students are trained by the best and experienced industry professionals.
- The school partners with Australia’s major industry player and other hospitality companies. This provides an avenue for the program’s further development and career opportunities for the students.
For more information about admission, curriculum, schedule and tuition, financial aid, scholarship, externship, internship, student life etc. – please contact/visit their website: