The School of Hospitality Business, Michigan State University
Hospitality Management / Posted 2 years ago / 176 views
Michigan State University’s School of Hospitality Business took off for the first time in 1927. The school does not only adhere to its mission of producing future hospitality leaders but also assures for a good relationship and connectivity between students, alumni and faculty.
- Bachelor of Arts(B.A.) in Hospitality Business
- Academic Specialization in Hospitality Business Real Estate and Development
- Master’s Degree(Master of Science, M.S.) in Food Service Business Management
- Master’s Degree (Master of Science, M.S.) in Hospitality Business Management
- GraduateSpecialization in Hospitality Business
- Master of Business Administration(M.B.A.) with a Secondary Concentration in Hospitality Business
- Student and Industry Resource Center (SIRC)
- SIRC is the school’s career service office that assists the students in exploring career options, job and internship opportunities.
- Spartan Sponsors Mentor Program.
- Students will have the chance to learn more through this program from industry leaders working in a particular industry segment they’re interested with.
- The school features school events such as:
- Career Expo in which various hospitality companies are invited to give internship and job opportunities to the students.
- Annual Auction, an event that draws community members, alumni, students and faculty for a common cause of accumulating funds for the programs in the school and local charities.
- Les Gourmet, an event that showcases the talents and learning the students has possessed by working in management, sales, culinary management, bar tending and serving.
For more information about admission, curriculum, schedule and tuition, financial aid, scholarship, externship, internship, student life etc. – please contact/visit their website: