The Swiss School of Tourism and Hospitality (SSTH)
Posted 2 years ago / 208 views
School Location: Passugg, Switzerland
On Campus: Yes
The school started out preparing potential hospitality leader since 1966. It prepares its students to be work ready and responsible by emphasizing practical experience to
complement with the theoretical learning in its curriculum.
- Preparatory YearAs prerequisite in accordance with the standards of Swiss accreditation, one year of working experience in hospitality or 18 weeks of preparatory in
the school and a paid internship of seven months at one of any school’s hotel and restaurant partners is needed before one can enroll with the
- Swiss Professional Degree in Hospitality Management
- Bachelor of Science in International Hospitality Management
- The school is one of the hospitality schools that offer programs in English for foreign students.
- SSTH’s Professional Degree program (in English and German) is accredited by the Swiss Federal Government. It is the only school that is given with this kind of
- The school’s faculty members are experienced hospitality leaders, multi-lingual and are dedicated on disclosing their experiences to the students. With the
school’s small size population, students can expect that they are individually recognized and monitored by their teachers.
- Career placement team helps and advises the students in obtaining internship inside and outside Switzerland.
- Students will live and begun their journey in époque style former spa hotel. The school is equipped with conference rooms, a recreation center, a business
center, state of the art classrooms, modern kitchens, a gym, discotheque, restaurant, banquet hall, and a library.
For more information about admission, curriculum, schedule and tuition, financial aid,
scholarship, externship, internship, student life etc. – please contact/visit their website: