Posted 1 year ago / 79 views
School Location: Melbourne and Sydney, Australia
Learning Environment: On Campus
Scholarship: Available (subject to qualifications)
Ranked as one of the world’s top universities, Victoria University’s College of Business also offers quality career-based hospitality programs. Students are trained to empower career development using work integrated learning approach as the school is committed to the end-goal of producing quality and work ready professionals.
The university has campuses across Melbourne's central and western regions and one campus situated in Central Sydney.
Victoria University campuses:
- Footscray Park
- St Albans
- Footscray Nicholson
- City Flinders and City Flinders Lane
- City King
- City Queen
- Whitten Oval
- Bachelor of Business Major in:
- Event Management
- International Hospitality Management
- International Tourism Management
- Students will learn in the College of business’s wide range of modernized learning facilities that includes specialized business library, contemporary board rooms and shared spaces.
- Students will gain industry-relevant, practical and applied skills from reputed and highly-experienced industry professionals.
- The school has strong connections with the industry and regularly consults the advisory Board so, the school guarantees that its program curriculums are innovative and industry-responsive.
- The Centre for Work Integrated Learning of the university facilitates the internship and employment of the students.
For more information about admission, curriculum, schedule and tuition, financial aid, scholarship, externship, internship, student life, all campuses, etc. – please contact/visit their website: