Job Interview Coaching For Hospitality Professionals
Hospitality Career Focus – HOSCAF offers Job Interview Coaching for hospitality professionals, including students, new graduates, experienced, and seasoned professionals, hospitality professionals transitioning into different industry and anyone interested in pursuing a career in hospitality industry.
Your skills and qualifications may often land you an interview but not the job. The thought of going through a job interview is stressful and intimidating. However, there’s something you can do about it. The key in nailing a job interview is adequate preparation with some professional help.
Our goal in job interview coaching is to increase your chances of getting the job by helping you communicate your skills, strengths, and value to potential employers, with clarity and confidence. We also provide you with personalized feedback and guidance.
Who Needs Job Interview Coaching?
If your answer is ‘yes’ to any of the following:
- You get interviews but no job offers.
- It’s been years since your last interview.
- You get extremely nervous before the interview.
- You are a hospitality professional transitioning to other industry.
- You are from other industry transitioning to hospitality industry.
- You are a new graduate on job search without prior interview experience.
- You have difficulty communicating your skills, strengths, and value to potential employers.
Benefits of Job Interview Coaching
- Personalized feedback after mock interview from hospitality career expert.
- You will gain more confidence and focus.
- Clarity on how to communicate your value to prospective employer.
- Gain positive approach in an interview setting.
- Enhance your communication, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Presenting yourself at your best.
- Familiarity with different types of interview.
Job Interview Coaching
- Free 15-minutes interview analysis.
- One-on-one session over audio or video call.
- Mock interview practice and constructive feedback.
- Guide on how to answer common interview questions and how to communicate your value to future employers.
- Job interview preparation strategy including interview etiquette, body language, how to dress up for the interview, and other useful information.
- Career tips and advice.
- Free personal branding consultation.
- Minimum of one hour session.
To get the most of your job search, you can incorporate job interview coaching while you are still applying and sending your resumes to potential employers. Do not wait to be called for an interview, before contacting a Job Interview Coach. Leverage your interview skills, and by the time you are called for an interview, you are confident and ready.
What Sets Us Apart
- Our interview coaches are certified Career Coaches and experts in Human Resources, Recruitment, Succession Planning, Career Development and Management in hospitality industry.
- Our interview coaches were hiring managers/recruiters who interviewed and hired thousands in hospitality industry.
- We analyze the job title and description of your target position and strategize on how to present your skills, qualifications, and unique value during the interview.
- We approach our clients as individuals and understand that each person has different styles of learning a skill.
- We provide honest and objective feedback.
- We do NOT do interview rehearsals or encourage you to memorize answers, but we will guide you on how to convey and communicate your real value by understanding and analyzing your skills, qualifications, competences, and who you are.
How It Works
Fill the form for Free Consultation and personalized quote.
You will receive a response within 24 hours to arrange free consultation.
Free consultation by email or by audio call.
Personalized quote send to your email.
Service and payment agreement.
Interview coaching session,one hour minimum.
Need Resume Writing Service?
Need Career Coaching?